Classic Funeral Service
The Classic Viner & Sons Funeral Service for cremation or burial
This is our most popular type of funeral service that we offer to the majority of our families.
It gives the families the option to choose the time, date and location of the service that they would like for their loved one.
One of our funeral arrangers will look after you throughout the whole process, so that you have a caring point of contact.
This service also includes the following as standard for you:
- Bringing the deceased into our care from a hospital, private address, or nursing home within a 15-mile radius of West Malling over any 24-hour period to our private chapel of rest.
- Provision of our motor Hearse on the day of the service.
- A team of four pallbearers to attend the funeral service.
- Viewing in our private Chapel of rest.
- The initial consultation and support with all on-going correspondence with the family.
- Additional meetings with ourselves, as necessary.
- Care of the deceased up until the day of the funeral.
- All administrative duties in relation to paperwork and liaison with all third parties.
- Our Funeral Director to conduct on the day of the funeral.
The Classic Viner & Sons Funeral Service for cremation or burial cost £3,644 (Plus your choice of coffin, crematorium or burial fees & disbursements from third parties)
We offer lots of other options should you wish for something in addition to this classic funeral service.
Click Here to view our range of traditional coffins. We also offer a wide range of other coffins for you to choose from, just ask your funeral arranger to see the other options.
Please click on the Bespoke Funeral link on this page to find out more information.